The DSC-4800 Drop Spreader is built to last with quality stainless steel. This re-designed and updated unit is sure to be a long standing fixture on your farm.
Conestoga’s Model DSC-7200 Drop Spreader is Conestoga’s smallest and lightest unit. Each Conestoga Drop Spreader includes features that ensure ease of use and durability. And each spreader — regardless of model — is perfect for lime, salt, sand, fertilizer, and more.
- Manual Applicator: Easy to adjust gauge controls material dispersion rate. Accurate for fertilizer, and sturdy for lime.
- Lid: Conestoga’s drop spreaders feature a lid that reduces spillage and prevents moisture from entering the box. Less spillage helps conserve your materials, and moisture prevention contributes to the spreader’s longevity.
- Agitator: Conestoga’s hard-wearing agitator minimizes material bridging.
- Wide Turf Tires: Minimizes tracks and ruts on turf, specialized surfaces, and mud with wide turf tires.
- Extendable and Adjustable Hitch: Accommodate a variety of pulling options with an adjustable and extendable hitch.
- Stainless steel box construction is also available. To discuss this enhancement, please call 855-822-1976.
- *** Second Agitator as pictured above can be added for additional fee *** Contact us for current price
GET A PRICE OR MORE INFORMATION:
WEIGHT W/ TIRES:
16.5 X 6.5X 8 4-HOLE
I’ve owned several of the “big name” manure spreaders, but the Conestoga spreader is by far the best. It has a much better design, more durable parts, and a very reasonable price. My other spreaders couldn’t handle spreading manure mixed with hay, but the Conestoga spreads it quickly and easily.
Linda S. West Virginia
I have been running my own business for 30 years, and I have been very pleased with both the manure spreader that I purchased, as well as the very professional and reasonable servicing Conestoga does for me once or twice a year. These are honest good people that do a great job with their business.
Aggie O. , Pennsylvania
Conestoga is by far the best spreader out there. After 2 years of continuous use, it works perfectly. I would match the Conestoga against any out there.
Wendy C. , North Carolina