When you are getting ready to purchase a Manure Spreader, there are a few things you will want to consider before making a purchase. Conestoga Manure Spreaders has created this guide to help you plan and pick the right Manure Spreader for your needs.
- How much manure will you need to spread? Conestoga Manure Spreaders offers many different size spreading units to fit your exact needs.
- What will you power this spreader with? We offer both Ground Driven and PTO Drive units. This allows you to have the right unit to hook behind your Tractor, ATV, or Garden Tractor.
- Width restrictions of your fences or stalls – our Manure Spreaders come in a variety of sizes and widths so we are sure to have a spreader to fit your situation.
- Portability / Mobility: Many of our models feature a heavy duty rolling wheel so you can easily move it without having to hook up to your equipment.
- Quality of Manure Spreader Construction – the Quality of Conestoga Manure Spreaders are unrivaled. Conestoga Offers a 3-Year overall warranty (1- Year on the E-25) and lifetime warranty on the apron chain and floor.
If you have any other questions or need help selecting the right spreader for you. Please Contact Us!